Terms and Conditions for Website
- This website is owned and operated by EW Burrow Nursery Ltd registered in England No 3625908. Our registered office is: Burrow Nursery, Cross in Hand, Heathfield, East Sussex TN21 0UG. You can write to us at this address or email email@example.com
- All rights in this website are owned by us and any unauthorised use, copying or modification is prohibited.
Prices and Availability
- Prices shown on our website can be displayed either as inclusive of VAT or exclusive of VAT. Please select which you would like to see. However, all VAT calculations are based on the VAT exclusive unit price multiplied by the quantity before adding VAT. VAT inclusive unit prices are therefore for indication only and are rounded off where necessary.
- This website shows electronic versions of our printed catalogues. These catalogues are printed annually and while prices and specifications are correct at the time of printing, they are subject to change during the year without notice.
- Prices shown against products are normally correct but we reserve the right to alter these at any time without notice. See "Ordering Goods" below.
- Availability is subject to change at any time and also with season
- When you place an order with us you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send an email to confirm that we are processing your order but this does not mean we have accepted it.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or there is a pricing mistake on the goods or delivery cost, we will contact you with the correct details. You may then cancel the order or re-confirm based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you within 5 days of placing your order we will cancel the order
- If the goods are not available we may contact you to offer to supply you with alternative goods. These goods will never be despatched to you without informing you and receiving your agreement to accept substituted goods.
- Your order will be accepted by us and a contract will then be formed between us when we despatch the goods to you.
- Payment for goods and delivery can be made by any method shown on our website at the time you place your order.
- Your order will be despatched for delivery only when payment has been received and funds are cleared.
- All card payments are made through third party payment transaction companies and we therefore do not have access to your card or bank details.
- Delivery charges will depend on the weight and dimensions of the goods you order and the location of the delivery address.
- Occassionaly it may not be possible for us to deliver certain goods to a particular location for the cost shown. In these situations we reserve the right to alter the charge and contact you with details. If the revised charge is not acceptable you will of course be free to alter or cancel the order.
- We make every effort to ensure we deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been received. We will contact you within 3 working days of your order to confirm a delivery date and to discuss any special delivery requirements. Delivery of items in stock will normally be within 3 weeks of your order but we will often deliver much sooner - orders delivered by carrier will often be within a few days whereas delivery by our own transport will be up to 3 weeks depending on the location. However we will always endeavour to meet your preferred delivery date. Out of stock items will go on back order and we will notify you when available and confirm a delivery date with you.
- Collection of items in stock is normally possible within a few days of ordering. We will contact you within 3 working days of your order to confirm a collection date.
- The promotions page shows details of our monthly promotions. By entering the appropriate promotion code at the checkout you will receive the discount. Please note that the code is case sensitive. The offers are time limited. for full details see our promotions page
- Details of our plant replacement policy and guarantee can be found on a separate page
Returns and Cancellations
- You have the right to cancel your order up to 7 working days after receiving it by notifying us in writing via letter or email to firstname.lastname@example.org - we are unable to accept cancellations by phone.
- You will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are returned to us in saleable condition. If items returned to us are damaged and cannot be restocked we will not be able to make a refund to you.
- If there is a problem with the goods please contact us as soon as possible.
- This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.